Here is the summary page. This allows you to review all of the coupons settings before you save it.
Click ‘Finish’ when you are all done. A window will pop up asking you to ‘Confirm’, and upon confirming, the coupon will be available to view in the active coupons section if it’s start date is today’s date, or in the pending section if the start date is somewhere in the future.
After you click ‘Finish’, you will see this dialog box to confirm that you want to activate this coupon.
Your Mobile Coupon is ready to be sent to your list members.
View the numbered pictures above in conjunction with the following description of how the coupon is redeemed:
- When the coupon is sent to a mobile user’s device, they will see this message and can click on the link provided
- which will take them to their coupon wallet. The coupon wallet is a collection of all the coupons they haven’t yet redeemed that have been sent to them via our short code 71441. These could be coupons from other businesses that happen to use our services as well. Once they redeem the coupon, it is gone from the wallet and therefore cannot be used again unless they are sent the same coupon again. The customer clicks ‘Redeem’ for the coupon they want to use. They will then be asked to supply a branch code if you had checked ‘Branch code required’. This page will tell them ‘Pressing “Redeem” activates the coupon and it will not be available for second use. Please ensure you are at your retailer’s checkout location’.
- Once they press ‘Redeem’, they will be taken to a page with the barcode (if you selected ‘Promotion code’ in the barcode drop-down menu, there will be no barcode) and the code number.
- The cashier may either enter the code number into the POS or scan the code directly from the phone.
Once you create your coupons, utilize them to….
1. Use as an incentive to customers and clients to opt-in to your businesses list.
2. Send out a coupon to customers to drive business. For example, if Wednesday night is your slowest night at your restaurant, send out coupons to everyone on your opt-in list to help get people to the restaurant. “Hey, come on in tonight for half off appetizers!”